Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: A Trip Into ek3's Mailbox...

  1. #21
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    it IS a nice lincoln though

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it can't be too high-style...
    he lives in MY neighborhood [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    after mentioning the barage i received with
    the 'prince'... i'll be damned if i didn't
    just open my inbox to read yet another email
    similar:

    Dear Sir,

    TRUST

    I am writing this small words of my bond to seek for your faithful assistance to realize this noble objectives which MUST be kept confidential. I know that you may doubt the reality and possibility of this transaction due to many fraudulent activities of some Nigerians and top government officials.

    However, I only need your small assistance since I am fully in charge of this transaction with the trust bestow my person and position. I am the newly appointed Director of Debts Management Dept of the Apex Bank (CBN). I have been paying foreign contractors their over due payment but recently, I discovered that many of these contractors does not have what we called the PERFORMANCE BOND. It is this documents that certified a contractor legible to receive his money but many of these contractors does not have it hence their payment became very difficult for them to collect even though they have all the necessary documents.

    Therefore, I am arranging with you to please provide me a safe foreign account where by I can perfect programmed the sum of US$120M on your company?s name. In this regards, I have concluded an arrangement with the Chairman of the National Contract Award Committee who shall be issuing the BOND in your favour by back dating it.

    It is based on this perfect arrangement that I am personally contacting you to liaise with us so that we can programmed and issued the Bond in your company's name. At this point, you are urgently advised to send me your full company's name, Address and telephone numbers. Also, let me have yours for quick communication,

    I sincerely thank you for your assistance and cooperation as we both shall benefit from this noble project. However, we shall both meet in person before the final arrival of the fund into your account for more detailed business discussions.



    Best Regards



    Dr. John Obi

    Director, DMD ? CBN

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You should reply to see what happens...

  5. #25
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Won't curiousity kill her cat? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    who cares about her cat?
    shatzy, you told me you lived in a nice neighborhood, now i'm glad i didn't come visit!
    I prolly woulda got "jumped" or worse!
    I know Jason speaks that "lingo" because when he's not on the track he's "slangin".. so he can survive, but please!!!! don't ask me to come visit again if you're just going to get me killed!

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate her cat...

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my cat could kick your dogs ass

  9. #29
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SHE cares about her cat!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •